Natural Beauty Guide
Natural Beauty Guide
This natural beauty guide teaches you all you need to know to find healthy beauty. With written and video tips to help you look and feel your best. Stream key natural beauty info on demand, validated by industry experts and science.
Step by step you will learn how to:
1. Choose genuine natural, organic, vegan and cruelty free beauty, worth your money.
2. Look your best - at any age - with a healthy and sustainable beauty routine. Cheat time with non-surgical natural and high-tech treatments that boost wellness.
3. Find products that heal your skin, balance your hormones, suit pregnancy, fertility, menopause, teens and babies.
4. Read an ingredient label, which key beauty toxins to avoid, with apps and logos that help you shop clean with VANZEE’s shopping checklist.
5. Start your beauty detox, with tips on which products to swap first, how to use them, where to buy or get personal advice.
Meet your host, make up artist ant natural beauty expert Nat van Zee. In this welcome video Nat mentions key topics covered in the Natural Beauty Guide, followed by a 2 min film why she switched to clean beauty.
Since 2012 Nat has been sourcing natural, organic and vegan beauty products that meet her professional standards. She launched VANZEE Beauty to share her her favourite products for all skin tones and needs, with tutorials on how to use them.
Nat is judge for Psychologies Real Natural Beauty & Wellbeing Awards, a speaker at wellness events, brand consultant and guest educator at London College of Fashion, Central St Martins and Academy of Freelance Make up. Featured by Psychologies Magazine, Breastcancer UK , The Soil Association, Women Environmental Group and This is a Good Guide, for a sustainable lifestyle by Marieke Eyskoot.
Nat has worked for nearly 20 years in beauty, first as a hairstylist and since 2001 as a make up artist working on high end shows for Celine, Lanvin, Mulberry and many more. See portfolio.
Her client list includes Vivienne Westwood, Selfridges, Vogue, i-D, Style as well as celebrities such as Cara and Poppy Delevingne, Gemma Arterton, Natalie Dormer and Karlie Kloss.